Xtreme Zero Waste Audits
Download our Waste Audit flyer here and read below for more info.
What is a waste audit?
Waste audits help identify what’s in your waste! We can help you find out what can be reduced, reused, recycled or composted. Regular waste audits also provide a picture of the progress your organization is making towards reducing waste over time.
What are the benefits of waste audits?
– Enhance your image, brand and reputation, be recognized as an environmentally friendly and socially responsible company
– Substantial on-going financial savings
– Increased employee satisfaction, morale and retention
– Potential for product, service or market innovation
– Potential for new sources of revenue or cash flow
– Greater access to resources within your waste (e.g. food waste turned into compost through worm farming)
– Ability to market your waste minimisation activities through your website, facebook, email lists and annual reports
– Free marketing (green initiatives often bring about media interest)
– Recognition and awards for progress from Xtreme Zero Waste through website, Facebook, Raglan Chronicle and on-site signage
What services does Xtreme Zero Waste provide?
Xtreme Zero Waste has been involved in hands-on, practical, waste minimisation initiatives for over 14 years and is well qualified to deliver consultancy on a wide range of zero waste topics. Our services include:
– Waste audits
– Set up of effective recycling systems
– Procurement of appropriate recycling bins
– Advice on service providers (waste and recycling collectors)
– On-going advice and assistance with any problems or issues
– On-going education for the cleaners and staff of your organisation
– Procurement policy and purchasing advice to reduce waste
– Advice and mentoring on closed loop solutions
Call us today to find out how we can help your business save money.
Examples of projects undertaken by Xtreme Waste
• Waste audits
Claudelands Event Centre
Te Awa, The Base
Hamilton City Council Municipal Building